• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average

INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT!

PLEASE READ FIRST

After sending your contribution, CONTACT PANTHER ON DISCORD or SEND PANTHER A PRIVATE MESSAGE with the following details:
Transaction Email (PayPal) address:
In Game Username:

Please note that your username may be different to your character name.

If you are unsure of your username, you can use /whoami in game to check.

GET PTS TOKENS HERE
No longer available

Thank you very much.

Your contributions help keep this server online!
[Image: banner-1.png]
You changed the Gold color input. You said the order was Red, Blue, Green, but actually it's Red, Green, Blue (RGB). Unless it's that way in the game, but the correct is "RGB" and not "RBG", as this could lead to wrong coloring.
(10-19-2014, 06:08 PM)UltiCeptor Wrote: You changed the Gold color input. You said the order was Red, Blue, Green, but actually it's Red, Green, Blue (RGB). Unless it's that way in the game, but the correct is "RGB" and not "RBG", as this could lead to wrong coloring.

Oh woops, you're right.
Panther, are the copper classes the Non-Donors? I also wonder if the Gold Classes are available now (Custom Color and Rank Title)? Also is the format for new donors in the bold, or is that for all donors requesting a color change?
~iAtlantis

(10-20-2014, 03:14 AM)iAtlantis Wrote: Panther, are the copper classes the Non-Donors? I also wonder if the Gold Classes are available now (Custom Color and Rank Title)? Also is the format for new donors in the bold, or is that for all donors requesting a color change?

Anyone who donated before these changes will automatcially be a gold class member.

all the classes are already available. there are a few features (such as golem invasions, macha invasions which i will add soon) that are coming soon.

the template is to be used for everyone. If you're already in the gold class, you dont need to provide transaction ID or email, that's just for new members, please just put your in game username and the new rank name and/or colour you want and ill find and update you.
How long is the sale going on and when will it stop?
thats just how the show shows the items on sale
ummmm panther how do we send u a private message after we buy gold class? DO we email you or something? Plz let me know soon as i will probably buy gold soon

ah nvm i found out how
(12-29-2014, 04:12 PM)Draconicdemon Wrote: ummmm panther how do we send u a private message after we buy gold class? DO we email you or something? Plz let me know soon as i will probably buy gold soon

ah nvm i found out how

Draconic, click the PM button bottom left right of panther's post.
epic out
Inactive but still contactable 

(01-09-2015, 01:34 AM)TheForeverFire Wrote: I don't understand about the Desired Custom Rank Colour thing... What's with the numbers and stuff??? Can you please explain? Smile

The "Desired custom rank" would be the special vip name you choose that appears in game. And the "desired custom rank color" would be a specific color chosen in RGB format that appears ingame.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon