• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How To Obtain and Use A Carrot!
Information 
[As so many of you requested about same topic, i thought about post rather than using each one's personal email address.]

Normally Carrot is a legit item of "Collector's Edition:Terraria" version only. By that which mean you can only spawn bunny from carrot with that copy of terraria. Otherwise it's not usable. Question is "Is there any other way to use itin other versions?" Answer is Yeah,its possible with a little tweak.

[Image: hjIEymss.jpg]

Today I'll demonstrate how to make carrot work in non-collector's copy step by steps:
[PS. Its only possible with PC version of terraria]

1. Open 'Run' program from Start menu>All programs>Accessories>Run
Or Simply press "Windows button+ R" from your desktop.

[Image: aDgANwL.png]

2. Then type 'regedit' in the box and press enter.

[Image: RE4Bqfa.png]

3. A new window will open which is Registry Editor. From left panel go to Computer>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software.
And then find 'terraria' from software section.

[Image: aW5QPvh.png]

4. Now click the terraria folder from left panel.... then right click on the void space in right panel and choose a new string value.

[Image: eYeNkRX.png]

5. Rename the string value's name to 'Bunny'. [not bunny or BUNNY]

[Image: OSs7Y4t.png]

6. Now double-click the bunny string value to Edit. From there set the value type to 1. Now click OK.

[Image: OSs7Y4t.png]

7. Your work here is done. Now exit from your Registry editor if your final step looks like down below:

[Image: zYG3sfK.png]

Now open your game and make a new character, there will be a carrot which can spawn bunny like "Collector's Edition:Terraria". But you can also spawn bunny from your existing account you made before.... All you just need is a Carrot!

[Image: 2h4myxr.png]

Play & enjoy terraria!
[Image: aOFewCD.gif]
Last time I checked you can use /bunny in the server.
[Image: YJn20yA.png]
True, you can use /bunny, but this is the real way to be able to do it, without having to have bought the collectors edition.

Nice post.

I've already done this myself, but usefull for others Smile
[Image: banner-1.png]
Thanks bro. Now I have a red Bunny named Rodricko who rocket farts around with me. Thanks.
There are a number of commands between ranks that allow people to spawn different pets too
[Image: banner-1.png]
Such as?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon