• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mini games revamp
So, I'm currently in the process of re-writing the minigames plugin.

The currently plugin is a modified version of a super old pvp event plugin that used to just be duels/dm/tdm/ctf which I've added bomberman, conquer, spleef and races into.

The plugin, imo, can be a bit laggy when multiple games are running and/or lots of people are in the games, hence the re-write.

So far, i've just got the ground work done and Duels are implemented. I will be porting the other game times this weekend, hopfully i get it  done Tongue

this also means all games, apart from Duels, will have game stats reset... sorry about that.

Further to it just being re-written for better performance, ALL game types will now record stats (wins/losses) as welll as PVP will have custom death messages. I originally disabled death messages because its just spammy crap, but i've added death messages on pvp related deaths only.
[Image: Q7yBZJ5.png]
If anyone has suggestions they would like to make for PVP death messages, just post them here and ill think about it.

You will notice which games I've merged over, because the announcements/msgs from them are different colour and different messages. Please report any bugs you find with the new game versions so I can fix them asap.

As part of the re-write, im also making some fine tuning changes to Conquer and other games which people have reported.

Once the re-write is done Ill open the floor for futher suggestions for new minigames, ect. Until then, please just help by testing and providing feed back .
[Image: banner-1.png]
Panther so is there a way 2 implant a new games like hunger games or skeletal apocalypse
Or there is a chance for kits 2 pop up
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Yey stats reset hhahaha

Support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK54AMd...53UoMNUwHQ
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZnarFyy
And i was just about to reach rank 5 in Spleef... LOL
anyways, nice work @Panther! Keep it up :D
RIP #1 Spleef
If it's for performance though, it's likely worth it.
I like penguins.
Could you make it so that the death messages were chosen by the user, to personalise it a bit more? And I've made a complete Bomberman vanity set, but without dyes. There are none that can give the same colours as bomber man.

Xan
[Image: Right.gif] Professor X [Image: Left.gif]

Steam: Xanimus173888
Twitter: @Xanimus_AE
Email: xanman17801@gmail.com

Have fun,
Xanimus/Xan/Xani
Theres very few death messages to choose from most likey so its probably not worth choosing from those. If you mean custom ones then just submit it to Panther here.
Its hard to be clean when you play in the dirt.
Player name was disappeared by "killer name"
Player name was bombed by "killer name" (bomberman)
Player name became a sticker on the ground thanks 2 "killer name"
Player name failed 2 kill killer name cuz he isn't 2 OP
Or player name died on indiana Jones way
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

(10-02-2015, 09:57 AM)Panther Wrote: Further to it just being re-written for better performance, ALL game types will now record stats (wins/losses) as welll as PVP will have custom death messages. I originally disabled death messages because its just spammy crap, but i've added death messages on pvp related deaths only. 
Yeah death messaged can just be spammy, maybe you can set it up to just show death messages to those ingame? unless youve already sorted that

[Image: Q7yBZJ5.png]

Another suggestion i got for conquer; team chat? blue team has blue coloured chat and red team has red coloured chat. A lot of the time you might not want to let the other team know what ur saying so maybe a command to speak in team chat?  
/tc    (team chat).   Although lots of newbies might not understand commands that well so maybe just have everyone on the teams permanently speak in team chat???
EDIT: Conquer doesn't give a win msg like other gamemodes. For example it should say like "Team 2 Won" or "Blue Team Won!" 

I feel deathmatch / tdm and ctf need some kits to be considered a fun gamemode. Or maybe some weapon nerfs like duels, where OP items such as Prism/Meowmere are banned. 

Also highscore is bugged for duel.
[Image: 2cd7202e08df6ea631b5c80165f91005.png]
[Image: c7b3341ea2ad99a938d68ff3ca75b870.png]
<player name> was annihilated by <killer>
<player name> was fragged by <killer>

Can't spontaneously think of more.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon