• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average

INSTRUCTIONS
I know this is probably a stupid question but when will the On sale end for copper because I dont have enough money untill after my holiday that ends on April 17th i think.
                                              Spj555 KING OF SLIMES
                           [Image: latest?cb=20120527132213][Image: latest?cb=20120527132213]
(04-09-2015, 02:10 PM)Spj555 Wrote: I know this is probably a stupid question but when will the on sale[Image: arrow-10x10.png] end for copper because I dont have enough money untill after my holiday  that ends on April 17th i think.

well sorry but i think it will end by 2016 so sorry abi=out the stupid answer Confused Big Grin Shy Sleepy Sleepy
So I was wondering before i buy. Is the payment per month? or just once
Want to add me on steam?
Click this link (or copy paste it in) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141069016

I am the rainbow pirate, fear me and my rainbow cookies
(05-22-2015, 07:20 PM)Aldanukhar Wrote: So I was wondering before i buy. Is the payment per month? or just once

Buying VIP is permanent, you only need to pay once.
epic out
Inactive but still contactable 

Or win once xd
just find a way to get it u can buy it or win it
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

is there any sale or similiar for copper VIP? Huh
Tip don't buy copper buy silver at least copper is just like (lv:100) of all ranks
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

panther btw if you win the vote how do we do the format? just wondering just incase if i am lucky Tongue
The format is the same one of the regular purchase, but instead of the transaction ID, you should put it that you won the voting VIP.
(06-25-2015, 04:48 AM)UltiCeptor Wrote: The format is the same one of the regular purchase, but instead of the transaction ID, you should put it that you won the voting VIP.

thx ulti ^_^

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon