• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spence
Your In Game Name (IGN): Frost_Bite

Offender's IGN: Spence / Burton Rider

Description of Problem (Screenshots if possible): I caught Spence logging in as racist/bad names and kick/warned him to stop.
He simply would not, so I banned him for 1 hour.
He came back on a different Ip so I banned his character "Spence" and the new Ip.
He return yet again as "Burton Rider" with another new Ip but logged into the same account so I banned that Ip and Character.

I have the Ips for any staff who need to further ban the player.

His account name is "tom".
I don't know what he is talking about. This is crap let me back on the server. I hacked, because I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.
(07-30-2014, 02:38 AM)Frost Monkey Wrote: I don't know what he is talking about. This is crap let me back on the server. I hacked, because I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

You should have been banned, and while it was only for and hour, you hacked back in, causing me to have to ban you for longer. Ban evade is not allowed.
(07-30-2014, 03:19 AM)Frost_Bite Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 02:38 AM)Frost Monkey Wrote: I don't know what he is talking about. This is crap let me back on the server. I hacked, because I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

You should have been banned, and while it was only for and hour, you hacked back in, causing me to have to ban you for longer. Ban evade is not allowed.

I should never have been banned in the first place and you know it. I was kicked for and told "change name". I freaking changed it. Now why did I get banned. Tell me now.

Don't worry about it. Because of your incompetence I've been unbanned.
You got banned in the first place for coming back with different names, but names that were still offensive and/or vulgar.

Still, evading a ban by changing your IP is a serious offense. Hacking is also a serious offense and will get you permanently banned. Instead of taking actions such as this, you should have discussed the entirety of the problem with a ban appeal first.
[Image: YJn20yA.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon