Unbala...Permbuffs

Tank/warrior
/permbuff add 2 5 25 26 48 58 59 63 113 114 115 117 148 151 165 175 181 186

Ranger
/permbuff add 2 5 26 48 58 59 63 93 112 113 114 114 117 148 151 175 181

Mage
/permbuff add 2 5 6 7 26 29 58 59 63 103 113 114 115 117 148 151 175 178 181

summoner
/permbuff add 2 5 26 48 58 59 63 110 113 114 115 117 150 148 151 175 181                                                     

version 1.4
Nice work as always @Hanna_Domingues keep up the good work :3
B ) I'm cool : P VERY IMPORTANT: http://imgur.com/gallery/UOcMI
[Image: banner-1.png]
remember your reforges guyz
Nice work @"Hanna Domingues". Big Grin
~
I think you made a mistake summoners are obviously meant to have slime staffs
[Image: vNCVBJC.png]<-----------Slime Lover 
[Image: lYFaNGQ.png]<-----------Slime Hater
Always love slimes because they are lovable and don't be like the slime hater 
(05-07-2017, 03:09 AM)Enoch Wrote: I think you made a mistake summoners are obviously meant to have slime staffs

agreed
Mage-You do NOT need a mana flower.Set the mana key to a key thats easy to bind with,then you can use an avenger emblem that (correct me if I'm wrong) gives an extra 18% damage.
Warrior and Ranger-Why do you need fetid backnacks/dart pistol ;-; in my op,they are weak as hell.

Anyways.Besides that I personally think it really comes down to personal prefereance.You may use a mana flower but again,you can set mana as a key like "Q" but if you don't want to do that then you can go forthe mana flower.Just in my book it's a huge no no.

Overall great guide hanna.I would just like to clarify I like this guide.I just dissagree on a few things.
Again,keep up the great work.
GL
Friendly Teenager 
Loves video games
Loves food,Asian and noodles.
AOT is love.AOT is life.
[b][i][img]file:///C:/Users/reapi/Downloads/aot.gif[/img][/i][/b]

Call for the Vector?
(05-08-2017, 04:18 PM)SamGaming Wrote: Mage-You do NOT need a mana flower.Set the mana key to a key thats easy to bind with,then you can use an avenger emblem that (correct me if I'm wrong) gives an extra 18% damage.
Warrior and Ranger-Why do you need fetid backnacks/dart pistol ;-; in my op,they are weak as hell.

Anyways.Besides that I personally think it really comes down to personal prefereance.You may use a mana flower but again,you can set mana as a key like "Q" but if you don't want to do that then you can go forthe mana flower.Just in my book it's a huge no no.

Overall great guide hanna.I would just like to clarify I like this guide.I just dissagree on a few things.
GL

"The Avenger Emblem is a Hardmode accessory that grants 12% increased damage to all weapons." - Terraria Wiki
You were close :/

B ) I'm cool : P VERY IMPORTANT: http://imgur.com/gallery/UOcMI
[Image: banner-1.png]
(05-08-2017, 04:18 PM)SamGaming Wrote: Mage-You do NOT need a mana flower.Set the mana key to a key thats easy to bind with,then you can use an avenger emblem that (correct me if I'm wrong) gives an extra 18% damage.

GL

Because in PvP situations the last thing you think about is your mana key and the debuff is small.
In guild wars fetid hits the fastest.
And sure it's always up to personal preference, this is just a guide
[img=0x406]http://www.ec-fontaine-nanterre.ac-versailles.fr/IMG/jpg/partition_tableau_d_une_exposition.jpg[/img]  Les Tableux D'une exposition - Modest Mussorgsky
(05-08-2017, 05:14 PM)Therealmrcreeper Wrote:

GL

"The Avenger Emblem is a Hardmode accessory that grants 12% increased damage to all weapons." - Terraria Wiki
You were close :/
Thanks XD
Friendly Teenager 
Loves video games
Loves food,Asian and noodles.
AOT is love.AOT is life.
[b][i][img]file:///C:/Users/reapi/Downloads/aot.gif[/img][/i][/b]

Call for the Vector?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon