• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Going away/Coming back thread
(09-16-2017, 09:17 AM)Pride Wrote: I'll be resigning now, though this is something I should've done a while ago - it's been a great run Big Grin
I'll utilize my gaming time in playing on other servers, other games and will come around on the server sometimes.
I will also start focusing more on studies and learning much about the field of IT on my own - Best of luck with your future endeavors; I won't be unfriending you amazing people on steam though xD

P.s. I'll be fairly active on steam, so you can talk to me if you want and add me if you haven't : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984765240

Wait what no come back i have muffins
(09-16-2017, 09:17 AM)Pride Wrote: I'll be resigning now, though this is something I should've done a while ago - it's been a great run Big Grin
I'll utilize my gaming time in playing on other servers, other games and will come around on the server sometimes.
I will also start focusing more on studies and learning much about the field of IT on my own - Best of luck with your future endeavors; I won't be unfriending you amazing people on steam though xD

P.s. I'll be fairly active on steam, so you can talk to me if you want and add me if you haven't : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984765240

No man please come back, You're one of the guys helping to keep this server up (except you are a great friend) >.>
2013 player.
Lucas is ma only bb.
Few days ago i had a dream that Glenn came back, now you're leaving :/
I'm still here, just not as a Moderator. I no longer am helping to keep the server up, and that's why, with my duty compromised, I should retire myself.
[Image: UJKQb2n.png]
(09-16-2017, 08:01 PM)Pride Wrote: I'm still here, just not as a Moderator. I no longer am helping to keep the server up, and that's why, with my duty compromised, I should retire myself.

You should not. ( i dont want to be mean but you are recently not joining and helping and banning only malloy is doing his job and rini as well ) at least leave the server and come back after you finish your studies, you are an unforgettable mod.
(09-17-2017, 02:40 AM)Revolutionary Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 08:01 PM)Pride Wrote: I'm still here, just not as a Moderator. I no longer am helping to keep the server up, and that's why, with my duty compromised, I should retire myself.

You should not. ( i dont want to be mean but you are recently not joining and helping and banning only malloy is doing his job and rini as well ) at least leave the server and come back after you finish your studies, you are an unforgettable mod.

I believe prood has come to the point of school where he just cand manage that. He just has constant studies. If he is unforgettable, then i guess him retiring doesnt make much of a difference, does it?
You probably might have noticed that I was on a major hiatus for a while. Well I'm back.
Cucumberr is bbz Heart
(10-06-2017, 08:24 PM)Temple Priest Wrote: You probably might have noticed that I was on a major hiatus for a while. Well I'm back.

;00000 wb boi.
(10-06-2017, 08:24 PM)Temple Priest Wrote: You probably might have noticed that I was on a major hiatus for a while. Well I'm back.

Wb now be a mod again.
Heyo I am coming back to play terraria Tongue the last two year has been tough mom died stopped playing moved about 9 times haha yeah but heyo I'm back I only played about for a month two years ago my favorite boss is the wall of flesh Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon