• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discord Server
As you can probably already see, I've replaced the old Teamspeak server with a Discord server for easier access and use.

Enjoy Smile
[Image: banner-1.png][Image: banner-1.png]
Nice, it's waay more better than TS.

*Sackboy in 2018: #MakeDiscordGr8Again *
Want to know about something? And you gotta ask someone about it? Well no worries! With Wikipedia, You don't have to waste someone's time! Just use your hand and click this link! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

server invite? [Image: 220293667196239882.png]
[Image: lx5Yyvy.jpg]

[Image: behance-png-image-68023.png] 
(01-21-2017, 04:15 AM)Sackboy90210V Wrote: server invite? [Image: 220293667196239882.png]

yep

[Image: hqzJFLW.png]
Invite Link: Click ME!
2013 player.
[Image: Z1v4w7H.png]
Well I made a previous Discord for PTS, with all the ranks and perms all set up. Maybe we could use that one instead of starting all over. Anyway, it would be a good idea to add a "connect" button at the bottom of the discord that is an invite to the discord (link). Like this        
(01-21-2017, 11:30 AM)GreenPine Wrote: Well I made a previous Discord for PTS, with all the ranks and perms all set up. Maybe we could use that one instead of starting all over. Anyway, it would be a good idea to add a "connect" button at the bottom of the discord that is an invite to the discord (link).

[Image: 6LFQ3Op.png]

Flounder's going to take care of it :o
[Image: UJKQb2n.png]
I like it
[Image: Spr_5b_059.png]
I like Purple and Cyan Heart

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon