• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Godzala's Dirt Cheap Shop
Hello here is my shop, as you can see(by the name) its DIRT CHEAP, if you want to buy something say it here and i will sell it to you once you are in-game and so am I.

Prices & Items

Possessed Hatchet

Shiny Stone

Nebula Arcanum

Pedguin's Jacket(VIP only purchase)

Pedguin's Hat(VIP only purchase)

Pedguin's Leggings(VIP only purchase)

Full Pedguin Set(VIP only purchase)

Nebula Mantle

so far thats all i sell but more items and prices will come soon Big Grin Big Grin Tongue

Also A DISCOUNT FOR MEMBERS OF BEASTS OF OLYMPUS
to all people wondering where I am, i have left pts, i wont forget the people who I have befriended on this server  Sad Sad
wow
that is definitely dirt cheap
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

"/summon 245 5" for 5 golems = Shiny Stones and Possessed Hatchets
"/summon 168 100" for lots of corrupted penguins = Pedguin set
The rest… I'd say moderator hosts pillar events sometimes

Even for me its really cheap Tongue hope you can add more items such as the 9 drops from moon lord (everyone's fav shop items Tongue) and dev sets (my fav stuff to collect) and DYESS!!!! STRANGE PLANTS!!!! YEYEYEY
lolicons should perish??? idk why tho
(08-23-2016, 07:31 AM)Enchanted__ Wrote: "/summon 245 5" for 5 golems = Shiny Stones and Possessed Hatchets
"/summon 168 100" for lots of corrupted penguins = Pedguin set
The rest… I'd say moderator hosts pillar events sometimes

Even for me its really cheap Tongue hope you can add more items such as the 9 drops from moon lord (everyone's fav shop items Tongue) and dev sets (my fav stuff to collect) and DYESS!!!! STRANGE PLANTS!!!! YEYEYEY

I will be adding strange plants to the market fyi
to all people wondering where I am, i have left pts, i wont forget the people who I have befriended on this server  Sad Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon