• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making updates
(07-26-2016, 07:54 PM)diamond1 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 07:33 PM)Panther Wrote: Firstly, /vipprefix limit is now 15 and will count item tags like [i:50] and colour tags like [c/ffdd11:Text Message] as 1 character instead of how many they actually are.

I am confused, does this mean that color id's for the chat or the vipprefix will count as 1 character?

edit: sounds exactly the same, but what i mean is, say if i were to make "tickle me" (example)

tickle as pink,  and me as yellow.
since the entire text is 9 letters long, will it be just 9 letters? or 11 for the addition of colors.

/vipprefix tickle me
This prefix is 9 Characters long, it was alwasys counted as 9 characters. Nothing changes here

/vipprefix [c/ffaa11:tickle me]
This prefix is 20 characters long, but now it will only count has 9 chracters too.

So yeah let me clarify, item tags count as 1, but colour tags dont count at all, it will only count the text part
[Image: banner-1.png]
(07-27-2016, 01:41 AM)Panther Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 07:33 PM)Panther Wrote: Firstly, /vipprefix limit is now 15 and will count item tags like [i:50] and colour tags like [c/ffdd11:Text Message] as 1 character instead of how many they actually are.

I am confused, does this mean that color id's for the chat or the vipprefix will count as 1 character?

edit: sounds exactly the same, but what i mean is, say if i were to make "tickle me" (example)

since the entire text is 9 letters long, will it be just 9 letters? or 11 for the addition of colors.

/vipprefix tickle me
This prefix is 9 Characters long, it was alwasys counted as 9 characters. Nothing changes here

This prefix is 20 characters long, but now it will only count has 9 chracters too.

So yeah let me clarify, item tags count as 1, but colour tags dont count at all, it will only count the text part

Managed to improve it further? o.o *poke*

(07-27-2016, 02:25 AM)Toketsu Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 01:38 AM)Panther Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 07:52 PM)Toketsu Wrote: Hype :o I wonder if my list will be added. Thank you for the hard work~

send it to me again

Sent it and the parkour~
Gr8 @panther so i think i will be able to see a cmnd like /Sharknado coming alive
Keep up the good work
But what will happen to hide and seek
And 1 last thing when the reset will occur?
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Did you forget a "=" sign somewhere, @Panther? Cuz I cannot set a prefix with 15 chars

[Image: xTxFmgT.jpg]

/vipprefix tickle me

Oh, cool! But as I said in my previous post, it seems to be still registering as extra characters. I tried making Wolf Lover as wolf - grey and lover - blue. Took 20 characters it said

edit: http://imgur.com/a/6wImY this explains the issue.
(07-28-2016, 01:33 AM)diamond1 Wrote:

/vipprefix tickle me

Oh, cool! But as I said in my previous post, it seems to be still registering as extra characters. I tried making Wolf Lover as wolf - grey and lover - blue. Took 20 characters it said

Good I dont have any vip prefix problems, mine is 13 characters (Last Prism)RainbowKing(Last Prism) but the last prisms are item tags ofc
to all people wondering where I am, i have left pts, i wont forget the people who I have befriended on this server  Sad Sad
(07-28-2016, 04:03 PM)Godzala30 Wrote:

/vipprefix tickle me

Good I dont have any vip prefix problems, mine is 13 characters (Last Prism)RainbowKing(Last Prism) but the last prisms are item tags ofc
There is a difference between item id and colour is, you know.
(07-28-2016, 07:32 PM)diamond1 Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 04:03 PM)Godzala30 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 07:54 PM)diamond1 Wrote: I am confused, does this mean that color id's for the chat or the vipprefix will count as 1 character?

/vipprefix tickle me

There is a difference between item id and colour is, you know.

Yes ik
to all people wondering where I am, i have left pts, i wont forget the people who I have befriended on this server  Sad Sad
Please include [a:ICE_SCREAM] in vip prefixes. This is an achievement Prefix like "No Hobo"
*Fusion is Real* 
[img=0x224]https://49.media.tumblr.com/2f23f674f44b67fc358d68bb052ecfd4/tumblr_nwa9zwjqNY1uizekgo1_500.gif[/img]

_GGMode_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon