• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's your Favorite Quote.
~*Yawn* Ok, so I see a bunch of people replying to threads and sometimes they add in a quote, I'm looking at you Glenn, so it occurred to me to ask what ya'll favorite quotes are, and not because i'm bored and have nothing better to do, who put that thought in your head, but more so out of curiosity.

~Since I'm asking all of you for a quote Might as well Give you mine. "God helps those who help themselves."-Algernon Sidney. It basically means you do your poop, and god will help you do said poop. Not ask for everything and be handed everything. Even if you aren't religious this can still be taken as, you do your work don't ask others to do it for you.

~Can't wait to see what you guys say.

~Curious
Well ofcourse, I just have to take part in this discussion.

I only say this on very special occasions where people are really stupid.
"Learn life again" yyeessshhh that's my quote!
And if you ask, I've used it most on Kenneth |:/ because he doesn't know how genders work and he thinks names make someone "LOOK" like a girl or boy.
yes, this is actually true, unbelievable right?
[Image: 0ce.gif]
(05-29-2016, 04:09 PM)THE_JULIAN_S_NL Wrote: Well ofcourse, I just have to take part in this discussion.

I only say this on very special occasions where people are really stupid.
"Learn life again" yyeessshhh that's my quote!
And if you ask, I've used it most on Kenneth |:/ because he doesn't know how genders work and he thinks names make someone "LOOK" like a girl or boy.
yes, this is actually true, unbelievable right?

~Not in today's society. *Takes out a cane and puts in his fake Teeth* Why back in my day....

Tongue
This is probably mine:

[Image: ufZHMUm.jpg]
[Image: cJ4WDcm.png]
(05-29-2016, 04:16 PM)Coolncreamy Wrote: This is probably mine:

~Two things, Ah Big Grin, who knew poke-mans had a philosophical side, two that is a very nice quote :3 (Not to say anyone else is bad), And threee Dude >_> your just making your profile Pic (Fidget) Seem more and more like a Pokemon with your love FOR Pokemon. And yesh i did do three reasons when I said two, fite me.

:3
(05-29-2016, 04:19 PM)Quill Wrote:

~Two things, Ah Big Grin, who knew poke-mans had a philosophical side, two that is a very nice quote :3 (Not to say anyone else is bad), And threee Dude >_> your just making your profile Pic (Fidget) Seem more and more like a Pokemon with your love FOR Pokemon. And yesh i did do three reasons when I said two, fite me.

Welp. Fidget does kinda look like a Pokemon. Here's something funny she says the second the tutorial finishes and you fight your first enemies. Right before this, another character gives you the tutorial on how to combo. Forget that.

[Image: cJ4WDcm.png]
“Of all sexual aberrations, chastity is the strangest.” - The virtue of Chastity
“Gardens are not made by singing 'Oh, how beautiful!' and sitting in the shade.” -the virtue of Diligence
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” - the virtue of Patience
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” - the virtue of Generosity
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” - the virtue of Kindness
“Dear Teens at Starbucks wearing 'Abstain from Sex 2 Attain Ur Goals' t-shirts: Doesn't it depend on what my goals are?” - the virtue of Abstinence
“It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.” - the virtue of Humility

now the bad ones...
“sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love” - The sin of Lust
"love of justice perverted to revenge and spite" - The sin of Wrath (vengeance)
"During times of famine, war, and similar periods when food is scarce, it is possible for one to kill his/her family just by eating too much or even too soon." - The sin of Gluttony
“Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.”- The sin of Envy
“I've heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance?” - The sin of Sloth
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.” - The sin of Greed
"Pride before destruction" - The Sin of Pride

all quotes are shown here: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/ , Wikipedia, and my bible that I keep on my desk every time I come on 

Your's Truly,
Glenn  Heart
[img=0x406]http://www.ec-fontaine-nanterre.ac-versailles.fr/IMG/jpg/partition_tableau_d_une_exposition.jpg[/img]  Les Tableux D'une exposition - Modest Mussorgsky
(05-29-2016, 04:48 PM)Glenn Wrote: “Of all sexual aberrations, chastity is the strangest.” - The virtue of Chastity
“Gardens are not made by singing 'Oh, how beautiful!' and sitting in the shade.” -the virtue of Diligence
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” - the virtue of Patience
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” - the virtue of Generosity
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” - the virtue of Kindness
“Dear Teens at Starbucks wearing 'Abstain from Sex 2 Attain Ur Goals' t-shirts: Doesn't it depend on what my goals are?” - the virtue of Abstinence
“It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.” - the virtue of Humility

now the bad ones...
“sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love” - The sin of Lust
"love of justice perverted to revenge and spite" - The sin of Wrath (vengeance)
"During times of famine, war, and similar periods when food is scarce, it is possible for one to kill his/her family just by eating too much or even too soon." - The sin of Gluttony
“Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.”- The sin of Envy
“I've heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance?” - The sin of Sloth
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.” - The sin of Greed
"Pride before destruction" - The Sin of Pride

all quotes are shown here: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/ , Wikipedia, and my bible that I keep on my desk every time I come on 

Your's Truly,
Glenn  Heart

~You wonder why I called you out too.
(05-29-2016, 04:30 PM)Coolncreamy Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 04:19 PM)Quill Wrote:

Welp. Fidget does kinda look like a Pokemon. Here's something funny she says the second the tutorial finishes and you fight your first enemies. Right before this, another character gives you the tutorial on how to combo. Forget that.

~Oh, remember on Disney how they made lilo and stitch a cartoon, SHE LOOKS LIKE ON OF STITCHES COUSINS.
[Image: evVeQkh.jpg]
[Image: DIYZjm8VwAAzMO8.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon