• 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

The Memento Mori- Page [-Recruiting-]
I have decided to leave Memento Mori, guild wars are not as enjoyable with Memento and Manifest players destroying everything other guild wars with ease.As well as a couple other reasons, Thank for accepting me into your guild and for a good time Smile.

Not sure what to write here hi.  

(06-26-2016, 10:11 PM)Epicmcg Wrote: I have decided to leave Memento Mori, guild wars are not as enjoyable with Memento and Manifest players destroying everything other guild wars with ease.

That's about to go away....
[Image: UJKQb2n.png]
Bump~
(06-27-2016, 04:23 AM)Pride Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 10:11 PM)Epicmcg Wrote: I have decided to leave Memento Mori, guild wars are not as enjoyable with Memento and Manifest players destroying everything other guild wars with ease.

That's about to go away....

@Pride what do you mean?

Not sure what to write here hi.  

Steam Username [link to your Profile]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hahanuts

Your Timezone?: Australian Eastern Time Zone: UTC+10:00

Desired class/rank: The Holy Knights

How would you be a support to the clan?: I will always get on atleast 6 to 8 times a day and see if the guild is alright and i will be as supportive as i can to the other guild members cause i love them all <3
(07-04-2016, 07:13 AM)TheEvenOdderOne Wrote: Steam Username [link to your Profile]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hahanuts

Your Timezone?: Australian Eastern Time Zone: UTC+10:00

Desired class/rank: The Holy Knights

How would you be a support to the clan?: I will always get on atleast 6 to 8 times a day and see if the guild is alright and i will be as supportive as i can to the other guild members cause i love them all <3

Accepted! Welcome to the Guild! However, the Holy Knight rank can be obtained by winning this week's competition, which will be posted on our announcement page today.

Assigned to Warrior.

Wubwub!
Top of the evenin mates! Name is Jirachi, Moonblessed, and I am applyin to be in the possibly best guild in all of pts! So I am applying for a wild card rank, as I do not specialize in a certain class. I can fill whatever role is needed, whenever need be. I am willing to help out any way I can with my probably unhealthy knowledge of terraria. I am capable of doing tasks such as supply runs, organization, and managing events! And if anyone really got me wanting to join this guild, it would be Pride, someone whom I have known for a while now.
(07-06-2016, 05:08 PM)Jirachi Moonblessed Wrote: Top of the evenin mates! Name is Jirachi, Moonblessed, and I am applyin to be in the possibly best guild in all of pts! So I am applying for a wild card rank, as I do not specialize in a certain class. I can fill whatever role is needed, whenever need be. I am willing to help out any way I can with my probably unhealthy knowledge of terraria. I am capable of doing tasks such as supply runs, organization, and managing events! And if anyone really got me wanting to join this guild, it would be Pride, someone whom I have known for a while now.

Accepted!
Welcome to the guild. We'll put you in the warrior rank. Talk to one of our council ingame to add you officially.
[Image: cJ4WDcm.png]
Due to our guild disbanding, I'm gonna lock this thread. For anyone that doesn't know, both our guild and Manifest have disbanded entirely. Now, Pride and Baaslonn are working together and forming a new guild. 

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing guild.

Locked.

P.s. Anyone from Memento Mori is welcome to join Relentless [as long as you maintain a peaceful attitude], once we are done forming a new, Forum page; we shall fight be eachother's side, once again!
[Image: cJ4WDcm.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon