• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Vanity Contest!
Greetings fellow Terrarians!

Have you ever thought, "Wow I look awesome, I wish someone would pay me for being this fabulous"?
No?
Well it's about time!
I am going to be hosting a vanity competition for who has the coolest costume.

Rules:
-There are no defined categories, think as creatively and as far as your imagination can stretch.
-There will be Three Winners.
-Only one entry per player.
-Players may collaborate to help each other with suggestions or critiques.
-If I see two vanities that are too similar to each other, I will suspect copying, 
     and the person who posted the similar vanity second will be disqualified.

Prizes!:
-Ten Million Soul Shards will be awarded to the three winners each!

Judges:
-Coolncreamy
-HallowedNick

Note: Judges are not allowed to enter the contest.

If you would like to be a judge, I may consider adding you, so say so in this thread.
   I will private message you if I think you'd be a good judge and will add you.

How to Enter:
Post a reply in this thread with this specific format:

Name: (Your IGN)
Screenshot of Player: (Can be taken in whatever setting you like, but only one person, you, in each shot so I know who I'm looking at)
Why Should You Win: (A short description about why the judges should pick you and what makes your colorful clothes so special)

Deadline (IMPORTANT):
-All entries in this thread must be in BY FEBRUARY 18th! (10 Days from Posting)

So get off you pixelated posteriors and let your creativity run wild!
[Image: cJ4WDcm.png]
I could be a judge if you want.Smile
I would Mae a great judge cool and you know it <3 still your fab skills are more superior to mine Tongue.
Count me in that contest (goes to terrariaonline) xD
Does that mean I can post something like this even if I am not on the server? like i can just go offline then screenshot it on my world then post it here?
(02-08-2016, 10:03 PM)TheFlyingPig Wrote: Does that mean I can post something like this even if I am not on the server? like i can just go offline then screenshot it on my world then post it here?

You are not restricted by the server. If you want to use singleplayer, feel free. This is about creativity, not availability of items. I still need screenshots though.
Say if you have a name if your name matches your vanity do you get points
[Image: vNCVBJC.png]<-----------Slime Lover 
[Image: lYFaNGQ.png]<-----------Slime Hater
Always love slimes because they are lovable and don't be like the slime hater 
(02-08-2016, 11:56 PM)Enoch Wrote: Say if you have a name if your name matches your vanity do you get points

No, name means nothing. You could look like Iron Man and have the name "Dingleberry Mc Scrublet" and I wouldn't care.
Ok so I guess Ill go first then...

Here is my daedric inspired vanity set, including the magical shackles that held me imprisoned in oblivion itself. Now broken, I have freed myself out into the "real" world as its known to you mere mortals.
I come equip with a sword and a shield as a warrior of the fallen.
Why should I win??? Well I have fought through the ages against an ancient darkness to protect you people from a powerful foe you never knew existed. The souls will empower my blade and strengthen my shield giving me the power to overcome this great darkness and bring an era of peace to the land
IGN: Brendan D. Winter

Intro: Here's my entry.

[Image: k3fO4QK.jpg]

Why should I win(skip to 4th line for the real "why should I win" topic): I like to call it Ultimate Armor MKI because I'd idiot and like to put "ultimate" in names to make it sound epic, yet it can often sound childish. I got it from my own brain, but it was certainly inspired from a drawing I'll show below. It's made of adamantite, died in Crimson red with a dark trim. It's fully technological, has a computer with an AI that is better than anything J.A.R.V.I.S would ever do, and other stuff I'm not going in the detail because I forgot 80% of what it features and because I don't want people to steal my ideas. Also, I think I should win because my armor is fully matching, has a techy design, and greatly represents the artwork shown below except the fact it's in a different colour pattern, and goes incredible with pretty much any pure/pure and black/pure and silver dye you try to use in it. Don't believe me? Try for yourself.

Composed of an Adamantite Helmet, Crimson Scalemail and Crimson Greaves, Steampunker Wings and Lightning Boots. Everything died in Red and Black Dye, except the wings, they're died in Grim Dye. Inspired in http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mysterious...-257448592 (Lower one, not the one that the helmet isn't a skull/head/whatever)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon