• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BUGS/SUGGESTIONS (Post your Bugs/Suggestions here!)
Yeah last man standing
Also I would like to say
Add platings to /bricks and make a plugin that can be triggered by wires like in a race who trigger a switch will be the winner
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Bug
Signs cant be edited

A got an idea
An anti crash plugin
Simply it detects if all players stand still for a certain amount of time, Once when the time reachs it's limit it kicks all players and then he restart the server automatically

(12-17-2015, 02:24 AM)Panther Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 12:14 AM)Ardyh333 Wrote: Three things; first, how about a sand spleef. Second, when in duel or pvp sometimes ppl will heal at least half of the damage you have done to the (most likely lag happens on most servers I have been on). Finally, i found a duplication bug  (I have informed 4thShadow about this and he told me to report it so here it is).

Sand Spleef - No, the sand will fall and replace the lava... wouldn' work well.

The "healing in pvp" bug is actually just how Terraria works... You can test this by creating a local server on your own comptuer and connect with 2 people. Shoot yourself with a fast weapon like a minigun. You will notice not every single dmg taken will register due to the short period of invincibility right after taking damage, but the attacker still sees the damage popups. In short, thats normal and I can't do anything about it.

Duplication bug... yeah and unfortunately I can't do much about this, but mods know about it and people caught abusing this on purpose will just be banned. Terria lacks a lot of multiplayer security, which is one of the reasons why we need and have mods.

Thanks for the feedback though.
really not trying to argue but the sand just covers lava if the sand is removed the lava is still there
(12-17-2015, 09:01 AM)Sackboy90210V Wrote: I have a better idea, sand and cactus spleef, add some titanium bricks in the bottom of the lava so that people get a second chance to live, and actuators on the side so that there is an actual tactic in spleef rather than just going to suicide somebody to win.

you got this off of pedguins server huh and to get a second chance at living you need honey, heart lamp, and campfire buffs to get a second chance
(12-18-2015, 10:35 AM)youssefbsh Wrote: Yeah last man standing
Also I would like to say
Add platings to /bricks and make a plugin that can be triggered by wires like in a race who trigger a switch will be the winner

Already have suggestion to update /bricks and /blocks

I dont think tiggering a switch is really required, would just complicate the plugin even more, as mechantics in the game are buggy as it is, + there is a massive update to wiring coming with 1.3.1 and i really can't be bothered doing anything before that comes out.\

(12-19-2015, 03:01 AM)youssefbsh Wrote: Bug
Signs cant be edited

That's because there are over 1000 signs on the map, which is he limit...

I didn't think we would need Infinite Sings plugin, but clearly we do.

I'll re-add it soon, as it will need updating.

(12-20-2015, 01:10 PM)youssefbsh Wrote: A got an idea
An anti crash plugin
Simply it detects if all players stand still for a certain amount of time, Once when the time reachs it's limit it kicks all players and then he restart the server automatically

Hmmmmmm

TBH, i started to read this like "Anti crash plugin"? thats silly, because a crash is unexpected and I am trying to jsut fix the crash... but we currently have a rare issue where the server doesnt crash, it just stops poeple joining, some stay connected...

I might be able to do something like.. if all players get tped to warp (which would happen after 10 minutes) then restart the server?

It's a bit iffy though, coz there might be a chance to trigger it accidently if i did that...

I will think about it, but i wont be adding this suggestion, it's more of sometimg ill just continue to work on in the future, it's definately a priority...

(12-20-2015, 06:31 PM)Ardyh333 Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 02:24 AM)Panther Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 12:14 AM)Ardyh333 Wrote: Three things; first, how about a sand spleef. Second, when in duel or pvp sometimes ppl will heal at least half of the damage you have done to the (most likely lag happens on most servers I have been on). Finally, i found a duplication bug  (I have informed 4thShadow about this and he told me to report it so here it is).

Sand Spleef - No, the sand will fall and replace the lava... wouldn' work well.

The "healing in pvp" bug is actually just how Terraria works... You can test this by creating a local server on your own comptuer and connect with 2 people. Shoot yourself with a fast weapon like a minigun. You will notice not every single dmg taken will register due to the short period of invincibility right after taking damage, but the attacker still sees the damage popups. In short, thats normal and I can't do anything about it.

Duplication bug... yeah and unfortunately I can't do much about this, but mods know about it and people caught abusing this on purpose will just be banned. Terria lacks a lot of multiplayer security, which is one of the reasons why we need and have mods.

Thanks for the feedback though.
really not trying to argue but the sand just covers lava if the sand is removed the lava is still there

Oh true???

We'll if that is actaully the case, then theres a pretty good chance I'll add in a sand map then..\

thanks for bringing this to my attension, i honestly jsut through it replaced the sand, like building in water did. (or used to...)

(12-18-2015, 04:21 AM)Knuffeldraak Wrote: I got a suggestion I would love to see: A command that (combined with attempting to destroy/place anything on the specified tile like /history) allows you to see what the name is of the block.

I've seen quite some encounters where people are curious into knowing what type of block somebody used in their plot.

Ha. I already have this, but it's for mod use only...

I'll change the permissions for it and leave it free access, as theres no harm you can do  getting a blocks info.
[Image: banner-1.png]
Well make the delay longer like 15 min I mean IF all ppl in the server standed still

This is a very low priority, and not necessarily my personal opinion. This is what I have established from others.

People would like an area they can set u, that teleports people out of it, if they enter without permission. This can be due to building, trading, and other things that require you to throw items. I'm sure its happened to many people, including myself, where someone sweeps in and swipes a valuable item. Maybe allowing players to have one "No trespassing" area per reset?

The biggest issue I have with this, is how do we go about someone setting up a "no trespassing" zone on someone else's property, or even a public area?

I dunno. Just a thought.

-Shack
It is a good idea shack
It was in terra legends when they pass the die by Indiana John's way or he qas sent to jame's lokcer

I got an idea
U can make a command like /water help /honey help /lava help so a mod goes there and he places the liquid

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon