• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ayy
compilation with annotations

hopefully in chronological order

[Image: AGOzg4l.jpg]

pretty much my first build
goal was to make a tower with rooms themed for each of my characters in regards to their classes
might as well say this was to experiment with geometry

[Image: oCT7vkJ.jpg]

yeah idk
safe to say i will never go with pixel art

[Image: VITzWPb.jpg]

i wanted to make a shrine and built off what i could based on the raised perception of the platforms
this was also built with wooden beams to conserve the pearlwood wall
someone else added in the chinese lanterns in which i am neutral about what it adds / conveys
someone else also added in the pearlwood fence which i did not agree with because it removed the sense of landscape
granted there's not much landscaping when it comes to the stone slab, maybe i should have kept the grass blocks instead

[Image: 0rybRJD.jpg]

this was based on a discussion i read concerning building standards and how two block floors / walls should be used
needless to say it fits for larger houses, not so much for small builds

[Image: WCSVKDQ.jpg?1]

someone asked me to build a taco something so i built a taco something
since this was an early work it's totally missing crucial aspects like the kitchen
overall the lighting could also afford to look more conservative

[Image: V0fQqhB.jpg]

request from someone, i wanted to experiment with themed rooms a little more
someone on 4ch also mentioned that smelted bars and sawmills shouldn't be put on shelves / platforms so i took that into account in my later builds

[Image: iukIshU.jpg]

experimenting with roofing and lighting distribution
the lighting was so obnoxious i decided to abstain from boreal lighting for houses

[Image: 46O3KPJ.jpg]

i wanted to see what i could do with an alcove kind of thing, using the starry night wallpaper

[Image: MVGiXhi.jpg]

more or less interior decoration gone wrong, the cloud island i made was too large so in turn the build ended up being this
this is entirely interior work and nothing aesthetic (something like what the outside would look like)

[Image: gO14ht9.png]

someone wanted me to build a nuclear plant
i had no idea what i was doing
[Image: kEnkWdN.png]

i came back from my hiatus to see what i could build

[Image: PEP1QfX.png]

honestly i just wanted to try to fill up as much of the plot as possible without it looking like a box

[Image: XQmGNU4.png]

afterwards i wanted to imagine what the tree would be like with a thicker trunk, not that anyone could see it here lol

[Image: GUacEEJ.png]

experimenting with having a building in front of another one;
it resulted in...

[Image: FrWi5C2.png]

this, in which i was too lazy to fill the space near the right tower

[Image: 1KIK2Gc.png]

i wanted to see what i could do with the roof thing, considering the ratios the tower should have been taller

[Image: o5Sfl39.png]

another threeeeedeeee something, this time balancing exterior / interior

[Image: uJ8atV1.png]

i saw flor3nce's builds and decided to see what i could do to expand upon it
i mostly utilized her spooky wood / wood mix and the awning
someone on 4ch recommended me to remove some furniture noise in the build, which i have done before this screen
How on Earth do you build this for God's sake? Best I can build is a crappy 7x10 square house. teach pls
[Image: fTbXJWT.jpg]

Made by Sackboy
Temple Priest is bb  Heart
(11-24-2015, 04:44 PM)Cucumberr Wrote: How on Earth do you build this for God's sake? Best I can build is a crappy 7x10 square house. teach pls

if you put a lot of 7x10s together it turns into a better square house somehow
nice builds, mindblown.
I remember a few of those builds, but most are new to me, Well done! i do say, i learn from the best ^

<Vivid>
I guess i need to learn from u cuz u simply ROWSOME
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Well my Building Teacher is OP
No Pain, No Gain

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon