• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Order of the builders
Soo. I thought of making a team that aid in building mini games like team wooloo or team nectar in mc so we can build monthly mini games faster and also improve them 
I build for example mini games that need a ton of wires  (not a wire means like I connected a light with 1 block away switch but to connect a trap from a edge of the world through a wire maze to the other edge of the world 
Or pgc and Franz who built some great park our arena and the one behind the spleef
So u can join but u need to pm me with the following

Why u want to build:

Do u wanna a payment for that?:

Wat did u built:proof with images
Also u need a live mini game u built it (ONLY MINI GAMES) so I can rank u r ability from 1 to 10 and If u passed u will be posted here

1:yossefbsh the founder,master wiring 

2:pgc:helped a lot with me and Franz (I still need u to approve if u wanna join) senior builder

Franz:who don't know him?? (Still same as pgc) senior builder

Sin:who built the knight slayers headquarter and needless to say he IS SO KEWL (still needs approval from him)honored senior builder

U can join still till the number of the team gets full
I don't advertise nor a clan this is a team to aid in building stuff that's all
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Can I join Big Grin IGN: EPICDIRT
Well u need to pm me with one of u r greatest builds /minigame and y u wanna join???
Also if u got a wiring make sure to make it visible make sure that this is ur best build u will be ranked according to it

Moved to the clans section
Cucumberr is bbz Heart
Ah this isnt a clan lol
But thnx though

some days ago i manged to add a working auto lift in terraria it is 100 precent working and it is according to ur lag

who saw it:ban sin 4thsahdow and more ppl

it is 100 safe  

comment down below

this is something like example for wat u should make in order to join

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon