• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

old thread stuff
I dont know if i am talking in the right section or not but here we go

ok there is new stuff happing which is old threads (No OFFENSIVE to anyone)
The people who replies to the old theard became locked recently so i recommend 
Adding something to the fourms that delete old thread after 15 days of being locked automatically 

old threads will be deleted in 50 days of being made

75 days if hot topic 
And 100 days for panther post
so if you like it comment if no comment also Smile
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

(05-04-2015, 09:00 AM)youssefbsh Wrote: I dont know if i am talking in the right section or not but here we go

ok there is new stuff happing which is old threads (No OFFENSIVE to anyone)
The people who replies to the old theard became locked recently so i recommend 
Adding something to the fourms that delete old thread after 15 days of being locked automatically 

old threads will be deleted in 50 days of being made

75 days if hot topic 
And 100 days for panther post
so if you like it comment if no comment also Smile

Mate, if you delete threads that are constantly being replied to- that would be a bummer if it was an important topic.
Panther post? Announcements should be MADE to last permanently, just so new players would scroll through previous ideas and not having to repeat them.
Also, threads that are 15 days old should NOT be deleted because of inactivity, because that's too short.
Also, previous threads can be used as proof for unexplained situations and used as evidence towards a problem.
I feel as this idea needs to be more thought through.
I vote no...
epic out
Inactive but still contactable 

Ok and also don't lock any "General Discussion" threads because those are just threads for everyone to talk about and not much of a reason to lock them.
(05-05-2015, 07:06 AM)[.ATR] ZEUS Wrote: Ok and also don't lock any "General Discussion" threads because those are just threads for everyone to talk about and not much of a reason to lock them.

Depends if they are highly old and already resolved.
epic out
Inactive but still contactable 

I mean the locked threads to be deleted after 15 days and old post will be deleted after 50 days from LAST reply and announcements last forever unless it is vip winners post it supposed to be reset every month
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon