• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Defkhan
Information 
Your In Game Name (IGN): Ban

Offender's IGN: Defkhan

Description of Problem (Screenshots if possible): In past, Defkhan owned shop and I used to buy everything from him, however, one day I asked him to reforge items from bla bla to bla bla and he reforged about 5 items without moving from his place .. Its didn't took 5 sec with him to reforge it! I was very confused about that and I asked Cucumberr to help me about that and Flounder (I'm not sure if flounder or other staff) checked Defkhan's chests and he said it's okay , and I closed that topic , BUT today I saw this message on the chat lobby :-
Defkhan

Other (Stuff you feel that you need to add)*: You can ask Cucumberr to be sure about what that staff name was.

Why It Affects You/Others*: He got millions ss from selling items and weapons for cheap prices , It's simply not fair.

Finally, I hope this report was useful and I'm looking forward hearing very soon from you.

Regards
Ban
Interesting.
We shall look into this at once.
Thank you Ban.

-Atomic.
[img=0x202]http://orig14.deviantart.net/6e4d/f/2014/266/b/c/it_s_me_by_djexplosivezchu21-d809ov8.jpg[/img]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon