• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pay Command and other commands
I've had a problem recently .
When I started playing again I soon noticed a problem that I can't use /pay , /buy or /search with words/names that have 2 or more words in it.
Back when I used to play you'd use /pay ''Test Example'' amount ,but server just says nope.
I also tried /pay 'Test Example' amount or /pay Test Example ,but nothing works . I'd like if someone could tell me where the problem is .
Have you tried the full commands, like /shop buy or /bank pay. Otherwise you may have to pm Panther
Yes, I tried it out once more for sure. Still doesn't work. I'll be pming Panther then...
what is the error it is giving you exactly?
Its hard to be clean when you play in the dirt.
Shop: /shop buy (item) [amount] If if try to use this it doesn't work
Pay: Cannot find the play under name ''Example. If I use /pay ''Example test'' it doesn't understand that the 2 words are one name
(03-05-2015, 08:02 AM)UltimatePandaman Wrote: Shop: /shop buy (item) [amount] If if try to use this it doesn't work
Pay: Cannot find the play under name ''Example. If I use /pay ''Example test'' it doesn't understand that the 2 words are one name

i can use /buy "item with 2 words" and /pay "player name with 2 names" properly with no problem but sometime when i buy something from the shop i keep on using /buy "lihzarhd altar" but it also dont work i change the spelling over and over again. i think a bug has started to scatter.
i have one wish for the server to add atleast a command that can summon atleast 2 pre hardmode bosses for normal players like me ( im not a vip ) then for vips and any higher ranks can summon anything.(excamples of bosses that a normal player that can summon)
{eye of chtulu} {king slime} sory for the wrong spelling
(03-07-2015, 09:17 AM)tal212 Wrote: i have one wish for the server to add atleast a command that can summon atleast 2 pre hardmode bosses for normal players like me ( im not a vip ) then for vips and any higher ranks can summon anything.(excamples of bosses that a normal player that can summon)
{eye of chtulu} {king slime} sory for the wrong spelling

This is not the right thread to suggest this.
anyway, the /pay command is no prob for me, just so /shop buy, no biggie.
Epic out
Inactive but still contactable 

Well you can close this thread down. The problem was I was using two ' after each other - which btw used to work. To the people who need to know what is the right thing to use- it's " it's right by your L button.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon