• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

kartar
Your IGN: epicslayer
Name of scammer: kartar
Description of problem: kartar wanted to sell me a S.D.M.G for 8 million soul shards but i told him to prove it.i told him to drop it to prove it, but he said it disappeared and wanted me to pay for NOTHING. I had to pay him 8 million in order to keep him quiet.
Other stuff you need to add: I think its kinda stupid that i have to pay for nothing.
proof: I have witnesses instead, ask $waggy, or Chaos-Senpai.
Also, once kartar wanted to sell Chaos-Senpai Dev armour for 47 million soul shards.
epic out
Inactive but still contactable 

Man that is alot of SS it is not good to steal people
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Why would you pay him 8 mil afterwards?
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes...
Then you're a mile away and you have their shoes!!!
(12-18-2014, 07:11 AM)Akardi Wrote: Why would you pay him 8 mil afterwards?

Because he was annoying me so much.

hmmm 8million? xD
I will get him to pay it back to you. He should have already known that if he threw a Donor/Staff item, unless you're one, it gets deleted. This includes the SDMG.
(12-19-2014, 04:10 AM)UltiCeptor Wrote: I will get him to pay it back to you. He should have already known that if he threw a Donor/Staff item, unless you're one, it gets deleted. This includes the SDMG.

Alright, thanks,
Requesting lock.
epic out

Locked.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon