• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Too long, it has been.
It's been a while <3 Uhhh the old days... what can I say.. I miss everyone and I still remember everyone, will never forget y'all <3
Do you remember me? xD
It is excellent advice for each and every single person. "I might not be someone’s first choice, but I am a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away." Grateful to our dearly God for my journey in life that I can survive.

No one is perfect but everyone should feel the way you do.

Hey man hows it goin? yea i remember u lol
[Image: QS9nXed.jpg]
Made by Sacky~
(02-03-2018, 07:48 PM)CODY Wrote: It's been a while <3 Uhhh the old days... what can I say.. I miss everyone and I still remember everyone, will never forget y'all <3
Do you remember me? xD

Too friendly to forget
If we all miss each other that bad then dont u guys manage up a meet-up time?
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Yeah i would say we,but i have college and i would be lucky to take a breather,so sorry
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Hah, at least you aren't as forgotten as I am.good to see some familiar faces here though Smile
(03-01-2018, 06:58 AM)Thunderbolt33 Wrote: Hah, at least you aren't as forgotten as I am.good to see some familiar faces here though Smile

I remember you don't act like this lol
nobody remembers me hue
(03-18-2018, 08:38 AM)LightTail Wrote: nobody remembers me hue

wut
who u
[Image: UJKQb2n.png]
Why everyone is still here, that's surely one of the greatest mysteries of the universe.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon