• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BUGS/SUGGESTIONS (Post your Bugs/Suggestions here!)
Information 

This is the official bug and suggestions thread for Panther's Terraria Server

If you've noticed any bugs (Typos/commands that don't work/Exploits with commands, ect) or suggestions you would like to see implemented to the server, please post them here!

For Suggestions, please try to confirm to the Template guide below (Fill in where applicable):

[Summary] - Name/Summary for your suggestion
[Details] - Details about your suggestion, how it works, ect
[Reason for implementing] - Explain why you think this would be a good imrovement
[Expected impact on other features] - Other commands/featutes on the server that this may impact 

To Do List

High Priority:

Medium Priority:
* Re-implement Infinite Signs plugin
Highscore listing for players level

Low Priority:
* Add /LastOnline to check when a player were online.
Duel Notfications not working - 08/08/2016
* Reworked pickpocket command - 08/08/2016 (Longer cooldown, range checks, same player spam prevention)
* Review Item Drop Kick Threadhold with Treasure Bags - Will now just ignore further item drops instead of kicking you - 06/03/2016
* Add sharing to rental plots inside spawn - added /land add and /land remove for adding and removing shared regions within spawn area. - 02/03/2016
* Duel wagers accepted even when player is lacking funds - Fixed some time ago, confirmed on 23/02/2016
* Fix Spleef Cyborg Vanity Set - 23/02/2016
*Clan / Clan War plugin - Guilds plugin I've created to replace clans, similar + more features - 23/02/2016
* Ignore Players plugin  - Not usable with Guilds. Guilds also has a chat toggle command to hide non-guild chat messages anyway - 23/02/2016
* Added coins back into the shop at a 1:1 ratio - 1/2/16
* Implement Trade Request Plugin - 27/1/16
* Cactus and/Or Sand Spleef Map - Added Sand Spleef Arena - 19/1/16
* Fix bug in wall spleef where players can get in the wall - 18/1/16
* Stop Crashes by Minigames plugin, fixed but with server crashing when player joins a game with a wager set. - 16/1/16
* Consolidated all mount commands into 1 command "/mount" and added UFO, Cute Pigron, Scutlix and Unicorn mounts - 8/1/2015
* Consolidated all pet commands into 1 command "/pet" and added Face Monster pet - 8/1/2015
* Added reason to /alert command, eg "/alert help placing water" - 26/12/2015
*Command to get a tiles info, like History, but just Terraria stats of the tiles location. //point (Yes, double // to use this) command added - 21/12/2015
*Added /tphouse command, to tp to your or another players /house defined regions - 18/12/2015
* Command to Spawn Paint (Like Blocks/Bricks/Torches) /paint and /deeppaint - 14/12/2015

[Image: banner-1.png]
"Supplies Chest" - A chest containing a set of building supplies

I would love to see a feature that allows lvl 100 constructors to place down a chest full with building supplies, without having to type each command individually. It could contain; A crafting table, heavy crafting station, furnace, 4x 999 red brick, 4x 999 gray brick, 4x 999 glass, 4x 999 wood, 4x 999 dirt, 4x 999 mud, 999 grass seeds, 999 accorns.

The reason for the idea is that it allows builders, plot-holders and contest organizers to have a quick supply setup to build, without constantly having to type each command individually. The blocks above are the most common to build with.
I got some stuff
The ability to save wat to get on permbuff

A way to decrese lag while prembuff working
A way to block ppl from using checkpoints on race somehow i got and idea
Send memes plz,I have more than 900 memes on my phone and i know them all.

Suggestion:

Having the ability to decide if you should have the auto - login feature enabled or not and choosing what character should you log in automatically to.

This allows people to decide what character should they automatically log into rather than having to type out the logout and login command constantly, specially when you have a VIP account on an other character and you are facing lag.
[Image: lx5Yyvy.jpg]

[Image: behance-png-image-68023.png] 
Also when doing /pickpocket it takes a lot of time to stay for 30 seconds which is 2 long also if I was sent to jail and game starts u keep on tp from and to jail

Suggestion summary: /paint and /dpaint.

Details: Give Engineers and/or VIPs a command like /paint and maybe /dpaint. The difference is that /dpaint would give out deep paint instead of normal paint.

Reason to implement: In my opinion, I think it'd complement the Engineer rank. We can spawn almost every blocks, so why not to give out paint too? It would help a lot the builders.

Impact: Engineers would be fully packed builders, as a good painting can change a construction in a whole.
(12-14-2015, 11:37 AM)youssefbsh Wrote: I got some  stuff
The ability to save wat to get on permbuff

A way to decrese lag while prembuff working
A way to block ppl from using checkpoints on race  somehow i got and idea

Already said you cant save the buff list
Lag isn't a feature, not somethign i can just turn down. Also, what makes you think its permbuff? If it is i will just remove permbuff completely
Races dont have checkpoints.

(12-14-2015, 11:42 AM)Sackboy90210V Wrote: Suggestion:

Having the ability to decide if you should have the auto - login feature enabled or not and choosing what character should you log in automatically to.

This allows people to decide what character should they automatically log into rather than having to type out the logout and login command constantly, specially when you have a VIP account on an other character and you are facing lag.

That's a tshock feature. it auto logs into the same user as your character name, as long as your UUID matches. it wont be changing 

(12-14-2015, 12:11 PM)youssefbsh Wrote: Also when doing /pickpocket it takes a lot of time to stay for 30 seconds which is 2 long also if I was sent to jail and game starts u keep on tp from and to jail

then don't pick pocket Smile
I mean on that jail thingy that dazed isnt good also black out also u might add how much left to go outside cuz the only way to do that is PRISONNNN BREAKKKKK
Also did u saw that bug of joining a game while u are in jail u keep on tping from and to the jail

(12-15-2015, 01:46 AM)youssefbsh Wrote: I mean on that jail thingy that dazed isnt good also black out also u might add how much left to go outside  cuz the only way to do that is PRISONNNN BREAKKKKK
Also did u saw that bug of joining a game while u are in jail u keep on tping from and to the jail

hmm yeah ill look into the tp back n forth when in prison.
Whenever you do damage in a duel or PVP, if the damage is high enough, they heal for 500 for some reason. For example, if you have a sdmg, vortex armor, and luminite bullets, and then you fire it at a person for a little while, you might see them heal. Sometimes they just die but other times they heal for that 500 and it ruins some duels because I'm about to win when they heal for 500

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon