• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minigames - Spleef
Hey Guys,

So I was working on re-writing the minigames plugin because there's a lot to it that will break/has broken with some other (test server) updates. This thread is specifically related to Spleef, I will do the other mini games later.

I was planning on re-working the plugin to adjust a few things with how the game plays out, such as fixign the spectator box when you die, changing how the map is loaded ect.

If anyone knows of any bugs or changes they'd like to see here, please let me know so i can see if they can be worked in.
[Image: banner-1.png]
If I remember correctly, there's an issue with the placement of dyes in Spleef (could be in other minigames too). They aren't in the slots corresponding to the vanity slots e.e
[Image: UJKQb2n.png]
(08-28-2017, 11:15 PM)Pride Wrote: If I remember correctly, there's an issue with the placement of dyes in Spleef (could be in other minigames too). They aren't in the slots corresponding to the vanity slots e.e

Oh, inventory ids might have changed

I'm rehandling the way an custom inventory is set and reset with the new version
[Image: banner-1.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon