Panther's Terraria Forum
Test Server Update - 7? - Printable Version

+- Panther's Terraria Forum (http://www.terraria.tls.id.au)
+-- Forum: Panther's Terraria Server (http://www.terraria.tls.id.au/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (http://www.terraria.tls.id.au/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Test Server Update - 7? (/showthread.php?tid=3504)

Test Server Update - 7? - Panther - 09-29-2017

Forgot how many updates I've posted now...

I've added a few more features, just the PVP stuff for high scores and killing sprees Tongue

We've also added some more stability updates for Seconomy. if anyone is bored, please log into the test server and try to break it, I need to know if it crashes or is giving any negitive/minus currency rewards, you can use /sm to spawn mobs and bosses, ect for the test.

Thanks

RE: Test Server Update - 7? - Hanna Domingues - 09-29-2017

is possible to remove bags on expertmode in your programmation? (optional)
how will be new economy system in normalmode mode and expertmode together?
and you can add time countdown/delay to use chest to avoid duplication/corrupt?
@panther

RE: Test Server Update - 7? - Panther - 09-30-2017

(09-29-2017, 11:43 PM)Hanna Domingues Wrote: is possible to remove bags on expertmode in your programmation? (optional)
how will be new economy system in normalmode mode and expertmode together?
and you can add time countdown/delay to use chest to avoid duplication/corrupt?
@panther

Remove The Treasure bags from dropping? Probably.

The rewards will be the same in normal and expert mode. The rate is like 1exp per 2dmg point dealt and about 1 soul shard per 10dmg delt, in expert, mobs just have more exp, so it means better reward.

Countdown/delay on chest? can you give more information about this issue?

RE: Test Server Update - 7? - Hauteclere - 09-30-2017

Tbh I have never been able to see my SEconomy next statistics, because it always appears below my screen. And /balance is not working for me (or is the result shown in the announcement area instead of the chat?)

[Image: yPSUTFe.png]

(09-30-2017, 04:52 AM)Hauteclere Wrote: Tbh I have never been able to see my SEconomy next statistics, because it always appears below my screen. And /balance is not working for me (or is the result shown in the announcement area instead of the chat?)

yeah, i guess you need a higher resolution to see that.

I'll add some commands to print balances into chat as well, for those who can't see it on the side.

RE: Test Server Update - 7? - lighty - 09-30-2017

(09-29-2017, 10:13 AM)Panther Wrote: if anyone is bored, please log into the test server and try to break it, I need to know if it crashes or is giving any negitive/minus currency rewards.

There:The value keeps increasing when gaining xp :/
[Image: 848ed80ae4.png]

RE: Test Server Update - 7? - Hauteclere - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 09:14 AM)Panther Wrote: yeah, i guess you need a higher resolution to see that.

I'll add some commands to print balances into chat as well, for those who can't see it on the side.

Why not put it at the usual height?

(09-30-2017, 01:57 PM)Hauteclere Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 09:14 AM)Panther Wrote: yeah, i guess you need a higher resolution to see that.

Why not put it at the usual height?

The reason to put it where it is, is because it's under the map and under all the text you get if you hold a cell phone.

I might move it up to the top, it should just hide behind the map. Or i might see if i can add a command so players can move it.

RE: Test Server Update - 7? - Panther - 10-01-2017

(09-30-2017, 11:07 AM)lighty Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 10:13 AM)Panther Wrote: if anyone is bored, please log into the test server and try to break it, I need to know if it crashes or is giving any negitive/minus currency rewards.

There:The  value keeps increasing when gaining  xp  :/
[Image: 848ed80ae4.png]

Oh.. ill check the lvl plugin

Do you mean the negitive number increases, as in higher into the negitives? 

Also, are you leveling up?