Panther's Terraria Forum
New World and x3 shards weekend - Printable Version

+- Panther's Terraria Forum (http://www.terraria.tls.id.au)
+-- Forum: Panther's Terraria Server (http://www.terraria.tls.id.au/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (http://www.terraria.tls.id.au/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New World and x3 shards weekend (/showthread.php?tid=3107)

Pages: 1 2 3

New World and x3 shards weekend - Panther - 09-17-2016

The world as been reset, new fresh world for the update of 1.3.3.2

I've returned the PTS Spawn point, and also made some building changes to the spawn area.

The Spawn "square", excludeing any existing regions such as House Plots, The Guild War Territory and the actual spawn itself are all free to edit. 

the idea for this is just for fun, can build small things for pvp/spawning mobs if you want, ect but no new houses can be defined here. 

If people exploit this, i may change it back, but we'll see how that goes.

Enjor the rest of the weekend

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Glenn - 09-17-2016

Hopefully that won't happen, Let's get this show on the road!

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - diamond1 - 09-17-2016

* cracks fingers* time to go mining!

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Enchanted__ - 09-17-2016

YASSSSSS FINALLY <3
Btw Panther and staff members, last time Cooln told me that you guys do reset whenever panther wants to, does that mean the "reset every 3 months" has been broken?? Or is it just roughly 3 months??

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Revolutionary - 09-17-2016

Yep  Big Grin  and me star and bomby are working on the spawn we hope you like it  Smile
Thanks again for the hard work

-Hero

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Coolncreamy - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 02:27 AM)Enchanted__ Wrote: YASSSSSS FINALLY <3
Btw Panther and staff members, last time Cooln told me that you guys do reset whenever panther wants to, does that mean the "reset every 3 months" has been broken?? Or is it just roughly 3 months??

I meant that the world will be reset when @Panther feels that there is a need for it to be reset. There is no set schedule.

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - The One Slime - 09-17-2016

OK People don't get upset me and hanna Fixed the griefing Don't freak out

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Pride - 09-17-2016

Great update Panther! Thank you so much Big Grin
Also about this...

(09-17-2016, 01:18 AM)Panther Wrote: the idea for this is just for fun, can build small things for pvp/spawning mobs if you want, ect but no new houses can be defined here. 

I think you should reverse it as soon as possible....for a couple of reasons; people have already started griefing the area, where a few dedicated players built a spawn area (collaboration). This is what it is now, though people are constantly trying to repair it:
[Image: FK9f1Le.jpg]
What am I getting at? I've seen cases like these in the GW arena, which has caused strife; at this scale, I predict some really serious animosity. Additionally, another important reason is that this wouldn't create such a good impression of the server - imagine, a new player joins and flies up to see ruins of multiple buildings, what kind of an impression would it create? "The first impression is the last impression."

It's up to you, at the end of the day,

Thanks for reading Smile

Wubwub!

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Sackboy90210V - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 12:37 PM)Pride Wrote: Great update Panther! Thank you so much Big Grin
Also about this...

(09-17-2016, 01:18 AM)Panther Wrote: the idea for this is just for fun, can build small things for pvp/spawning mobs if you want, ect but no new houses can be defined here. 

I think you should reverse it as soon as possible....for a couple of reasons; people have already started griefing the area, where a few dedicated players built a spawn area (collaboration). This is what it is now, though people are constantly trying to repair it:
What am I getting at? I've seen cases like these in the GW arena, which has caused strife; at this scale, I predict some really serious animosity. Additionally, another important reason is that this wouldn't create such a good impression of the server - imagine, a new player joins and flies up to see ruins of multiple buildings, what kind of an impression would it create? "The first impression is the last impression."

Thanks for reading Smile

Wubwub!

people level 70+ only pls kthnx

RE: New World and x3 shards weekend - Glenn - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 12:43 PM)Sackboy90210V Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 12:37 PM)Pride Wrote: Great update Panther! Thank you so much Big Grin
Also about this...

Thanks for reading Smile

Wubwub!

people level 70+ only pls kthnx

There are many players over level 70 nowadays, why not 100~120?